In addition to simulating hair growth, rosemary is used to aid in digestion problems, including heartburn and more. Rosemary is used topically (applied to the skin) stimulating hair growth, treating circulation problems, toothache, a skin condition like eczema. Rosemary is an herb; the oil is extracted from the leaf and used to make essential oil.
Add rosemary essential oil to your shampoo or conditioner; use 2 drops of oil for every ounce of shampoo or conditioner.
Daily Scalp Simulation
As a daily massage to stimulate new growth, simply add two drops of rosemary oil to one ounce of carrier oil such as jojoba oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil etc. Rub into the scalp for three minutes before showering.
Hot Oil Treatment:
Try a hot oil treatment weekly or monthly to help add moister, retain healthy hair & healthy scalp.
- Mix three tablespoons of carrier such as jojoba oil, grape seed oil, or avocado oil and 5 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Mix carrier oil and rosemary essential oil in a small glass jar that can be sealed.
- Place the jar in a bowl of boiled water until the oil is warm.
- Gradually massage the entire amount using your fingertips into your dry scalp for several minutes.
- *Be sure to apply blend down the length of your hair (scalp to the ends).
- Wrap your hair with plastic wrap or plastic shower cap, and then cover it with a very warm damp old t-shirt.
- When t-shit becomes cool replace with another warm shirt.
- Leave the blend for at least 30-45 or overnight, however if you do this be sure to remove the plastic wrap and sleep with a dry t-shirt on your pillow to absorb the oil.
- Rinse and lightly shampoo your hair with a gentle Sodium Chloride & Parabens free
- Follow with favorite conditioner.
Until Next Time! Connect to me:
~Naturally ACT (Aleka)
Disclaimer: All suggestions, techniques and advice given are for informational purposes only and should be used at your discretion and best judgment. I highly recommend conducting strand tests when trying or using new products, hair appliances and any product. I am not responsible or liable for adverse or undesirable affects including hair loss, hair breakage or other hair/scalp/skin/body damage as a direct or indirect result of the suggestions, tips, techniques and/or advice given.
I am not representing, being paid by, or endorsing any of the product brands in this email, blog, video, document and so on. I purchased everything with my own money – UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. There are links to products that might be helpful based on the content of this email, blog, video, document and so on.
NaturallyACT.com | Aleka C. Thrash is not responsible for hair damage and or loss as a result of reading this email, blog, video, document and so on. Please use all suggested techniques and or products at your own risk.